Yesterday evening, Isaac Blodgett, a 160 Driving Academy Graduate, alongside Tiffany Church presented his donation check to the Bradford Fire Department! 🙌
Upon his graduation, 160 Driving Academy Graduate, Isaac Blodgett, recently offered to donate to our CDL Training school, in appreciation of his experience with the team and their dedication to helping him successfully earning his CDL. In celebration of his generosity, 160 Driving Academy matched his donation to the local organization of his choice, the Bradford Fire Department.
Schedule a time to meet with Tiffany Church and learn more!
📍7815 N Knoxville Ave, Suite 15 Peoria, IL 61614
Overview of 160 Driving Academy CDL Training Programs in Peoria:
- Starting salaries for 160 Driving Academy graduates (on average) start at $65,000/annual, with tremendous growth potential.
- Hazmat (H) Endorsement holders, on average, earn upwards of $10,000 in additional earnings.
- Commercial Truck Driving is one of today's fastest growing career paths. Estimates predict 300,000 new jobs for CDL Holders.
- Technologically Driven: Our unique and data-driven programs focus deeply on driver safety and personalized analytics to provide our students with individual feedback and top of the line instruction via our proprietary App.
- Lifelong Career Support: We offer continuous job placement opportunities through our subsidiary company, Truckers Network.
About 160 Driving Academy
160 Driving Academy is the nation's largest commercial driving school, and is the fastest growing vocational school in the country with over 140 locations. In 2023, the Company will train over 35,000 students on how to safely operate a semi-truck. 160 Driving Academy is licensed and operates in 43 states and each school is certified and licensed by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration's Entry Level Driver Training Program. The 160 Driving Academy is integrated with over 400 Workforce offices nationwide to create jobs for unemployed and underemployed workers.
The 160 Driving Academy supplies the largest employers in the nation with an unparalleled level of recruiting, high-quality training, safety effectiveness, and driver analytics. Many of these employers have trusted the Company to provide the majority of their driving workforce.
160 Driving Academy's sister companies, Truckers Network, and the 160 Driver Score provide the most advanced job placement and compliance scoring capabilities in the industry. 160 Driving Academy has recently implemented HAZMAT Certification training.