Truck Driving Classes
Earning your CDL with 160 Driving Academy will put you on the road for a job with a starting salary of at least $40,000. Our truck driver school helps over 85% of students cover their costs with government-sponsored training assistance or complete tuition reimbursement from your trucking company of choice. Some other great reasons to prepare for a new career with 160 Driving Academy include:
- You'll be in high demand upon graduation – our average student begins at a salary of $40,000.
- Convenient night and weekday classes.
- Dedicated instructors who care, and a teacher-student ratio of 1 to 4.
- Many tuition options available!
- Qualified students can have their tuition sponsored by a trucking company!
If you're between 21 and 70 years old, have no DUIs, felonies, or drug convictions in the last 7 years, and are licensed to drive a car, apply today to start your career in trucking! Don't delay, give 160 Driving Academy a call now!