If you’re looking to enter a career field with growing demand, strong advancement opportunities, and high starting salaries, then you owe it to yourself to look into Anaheim truck driving jobs. By earning a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), you’ll unlock a world of virtually endless opportunity—including job stability, scheduling flexibility, and the chance to travel the country.
Best of all?
Anaheim truck driver jobs offer an average starting salary of $50,340*, with more advanced endorsement positions reaching well into the six figures! Getting started down this path is easy, too; just contact 160 Driving Academy to enroll in a four-week CDL class near you.
Anaheim CDL Careers
If you’re curious about the advantages of embarking on a CDL career in Anaheim, read on!
What Are the Benefits of a CDL Career?
Here are just a few reasons why so many people in Anaheim have decided to begin a new career in truck driving:
- Job Variety: While many truckers do only long-haul transportation, there are actually a wide variety of jobs available, including local deliveries.
- Stable Employment: CDL careers are in demand all across the country, and many of our graduates have a job lined up before they even finish school.
- Advancement Opportunity: With endorsements in hazardous materials (HazMat) or double/triple trailers, many CDL careers pay more than $100,000 per year.
Who Is Eligible for CDL Careers?
Unlike many other career paths in Anaheim, a CDL career is open to almost anyone who’s willing to put in the work to earn their CDL certification. You’re eligible to apply for 160 Driving School if:
- You are between 21 and 70 years of age.
- You have had no felonies, DUIs, or drug convictions in the past 7 years.
- You are licensed to drive a car.
If this describes you—and if you’re ready to escape a dead-end job—then 160 Driving Academy is waiting to hear from you. Call us to get all of your questions about Anaheim truck driver jobs answered, or register right now through our quick online form