For anyone willing to invest in themselves, a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) will open up nearly limitless opportunity—including high salary potential and strong job security. Before you can get started in this exciting new field, however, you have to go through Anaheim CDL training and pass your CDL exam.
That’s where 160 Driving Academy comes in!
After just four weeks of rigorous but well-supported training for commercial driving, you’ll be ready for hire by all of the biggest names in commercial trucking. We take pride in our high graduation rate and low teacher-student ratio, and we’ll do everything we can to set you up for success.
Our Anaheim CDL training includes two distinct parts:
- Classroom Instruction (40 Hours): In a classroom with just four students per teacher, you’ll learn the key to passing the written portion of your CDL exam.
- Behind-the-Wheel Practice (120 Hours): To make sure you’re comfortable in a real truck, we offer plenty of supervised practice on the road.
Anaheim CDL School
Although 160 Driving Academy is not the only Anaheim CDL school out there, we do focus on providing some of the most student-oriented benefits of all. We genuinely care about our students and make sure that they’re given the right resources, environment, and instructors to achieve their full potential.
Beyond the comprehensive curriculum of our commercial driving classes, we’ll support your success with a number of additional factors:
- Convenient Night and Weekend Schedules
- Low 1:4 Teacher-Student Ratio
- Company Sponsorship Program for 100% Tuition Reimbursement
- Helpful Job Placement Assistance
- Additional Training for CDL Class A and Special Endorsements
- And More!
The bottom line?
If you’re ready to take the first step toward a brighter, higher-paying future, then 160 Driving Academy would love to hear from you. Call us today to explore our Anaheim CDL training schedule and get all your truck driving questions answered! To begin right now, register online through our super-fast online form.