Our amazing Palos Hills Branch Manager, Julie Mensching, put on an amazing presentation last Thursday at Delta Learning Center for the High School Seniors!
Thank you to everyone that came out and showed such interest in 160 Driving Academy, we are beaming with excitement to have new potential students added to the family!
Get to know Julie and the Team! We're certain you'll love learning and earning your CDL with them.
Overview of 160 Driving Academy CDL Training Programs:
- Starting salaries for 160 Driving Academy graduates (on average) start at $65,000/annual, with tremendous growth potential.
- Hazmat (H) Endorsement holders, on average, earn upwards of $10,000 in additional earnings.
- Commercial Truck Driving is one of today's fastest growing career paths. Estimates predict 300,000 new jobs for CDL Holders.
- Technologically Driven: Our unique and data-driven programs focus deeply on driver safety and personalized analytics to provide our students with individual feedback and top of the line instruction via our proprietary App.
- Lifelong Career Support: We offer continuous job placement opportunities through our subsidiary company, Truckers Network.
About 160 Driving Academy
160 Driving Academy is the nation's largest commercial driving school, and is the fastest growing vocational school in the country with over 140 locations. In 2023, the Company will train over 35,000 students on how to safely operate a semi-truck. 160 Driving Academy is licensed and operates in 43 states and each school is certified and licensed by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration's Entry Level Driver Training Program. The 160 Driving Academy is integrated with over 400 Workforce offices nationwide to create jobs for unemployed and underemployed workers.
The 160 Driving Academy supplies the largest employers in the nation with an unparalleled level of recruiting, high-quality training, safety effectiveness, and driver analytics. Many of these employers have trusted the Company to provide the majority of their driving workforce.
160 Driving Academy's sister companies, Truckers Network, and the 160 Driver Score provide the most advanced job placement and compliance scoring capabilities in the industry. 160 Driving Academy has recently implemented HAZMAT Certification training.