If you’re looking to make a career change that will pay off in terms of job stability and earning potential, 160 Driving Academy is here to help. At our Oklahoma City truck driving school, we equip students with everything they need to make their next big career advancement—in as little as four weeks of training!
It all comes down to earning your Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
To help you get your CDL on the first try, our four-week courses are split into two portions:
- Classroom Instruction: You’ll spend 40 hours with an experienced instructor who takes the time to listen to your questions. This portion will prepare you for the CDL written exam.
- Field Instruction: The next 120 hours are spent behind the wheel with instructor supervision, giving you the confidence and skills required to navigate your commercial truck over various roads.
After completing our Oklahoma City truck drivers school and earning your CDL, you’ll qualify for immediate hire with starting salaries of $50,340* per year!*
Oklahoma City Trucking School
At 160 Driving Academy, we know that our success comes only from the success of our students. We put in the personalized attention and extra effort required to help every student successfully graduate from our trucking school.
At our OKC school for truck drivers, you can expect:
- In-Class and On-the-Job Training Over Four Weeks
- A Low Teacher-to-Student Ratio of Just 1:4
- Convenient Night and Weekday Class Options
- Additional Courses for Special Endorsements and Certifications
- Many Different Tuition Plans Available
- 100% Tuition Sponsorship for Qualifying Students
To learn more about our Oklahoma City truck driving school and find out which tuition plans you could qualify for, reach out to 160 Driving Academy today. Give us a call to find out more, or register your interest right now by filling out our quick online form!