Looking for a Los Angeles CDL training course? Then you’ve come to the right place! 160 Driving Academy has worked with thousands of students across the country, helping them gain the technical knowledge and real-world practice necessary to pass their CDL certification and transition into the new, high-paying career path of commercial truck driving.
Let us tell you.
Whether you’re just getting started in the professional world or are trying to get away from a dead-end job you hate, our class can put you down the right path. Compared to many other schools, we make our training for commercial driving incredibly student-friendly!
Register with our local LA school, and you can expect:
- Only Four Students per Teacher—One of the Best Ratios in the Industry
- Convenient Night and Weekend Courses
- Company Sponsorship Programs for 100% Tuition Reimbursement
- Post-Certification Job Placement Assistance
- Average Truck Job Starting Salaries of $50,340* or More!
Los Angeles CDL School
Before you can begin this new career, you’ll have to attend commercial driving classes in Los Angeles and pass your CDL certification. And 160 Driving Academy makes that process easier than ever! We genuinely care about our students’ success and will do everything we can to help you achieve your goals.
Our Los Angeles CDL school covers two distinct phases of teaching and learning:
- Classroom Instruction: The first 40 hours of our commercial driving classes focus on the written portion of your CDL exam, which includes the laws, regulations, and procedures you’ll need to know to safely drive a commercial truck.
- Behind-the-Wheel Training: To give you plenty of practice where it matters most, the next 120 hours are all behind the wheel! You’ll go through supervised training sessions so that you feel comfortable in all kinds of driving conditions.
What’s the bottom line?
As long as you’re willing to invest in yourself, 160 Driving Academy can help you unlock a more stable, satisfying career in a very high-demand industry. All it takes to get started is a desire for something better—and quick call to our Los Angeles CDL training school! Call us today or fill out our online form to register for four weeks of class to a better future.