160 Driving Academy is a training program for those who want to obtain a Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL). Our course is easy to understand, contains both classroom coursework and in-the-field training, and provides every student with the personalized education necessary to pass the CDL exam with ease. As one of the leading truck driving academies in the nation, we are proud to provide many convening locations throughout the country, including 160 Driving Academy, Kansas City.
The Preferred Truck Driving School in Kansas City
The average starting salary for a truck driver is $40,000, but specialized drivers can reach salaries of $100,000 or more. If you’re looking for a reliable and affordable truck driving school in Kansas City, look no further than 160 Driving Academy. When you choose us for your CDL training, you will get the following benefits and more:
- Four, Forty-Hour Week Training Course
- 40 Hours of Classroom Instruction for Easy Completion of the Written Portion of the CDL Exam
- 120 Hours of Behind-the-Wheel Observation and Hands-On Training for CDL Exam Preparedness and Ongoing Truck Driving Safety
- The Possibility for Full Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Job Placement Assistance
Do you want to learn more about our Kansas City truck driving school and job opportunities? Give us a call today to speak with a local service representative or get started now by completing our easy online form!
Hear from some recent students below!