If you’re tired of a job that’s going nowhere, it’s time to invest a career with long-term growth potential and a great starting salary. Graduates of 160 Driving Academy begin their new CDL careers at an average salary of $65,000*!
And the salary is just one of the perks of a CDL career.
Students from our Salt Lake City truck drivers school also love the:
- High Industry Demand, with 300,000+ Jobs Available Nationwide
- Large Selection of Respected Employers
- Flexibility in Types of Trucking Jobs
- Opportunity to Travel the Country
- Convenience and Efficiency of Just 4 Weeks of Class!
Our Salt Lake City truck driving school is passionate about helping our students succeed. Our highly qualified instructors genuinely care about you, and they’ll do everything they can to support your success—both at our school and beyond.
Salt Lake City Trucking School
Our local trucking school makes it as easy as possible to complete your training and earn your CDL certification. At our local Salt Lake City school for truck drivers, you’ll go through four weeks of practical and hands-on training, including:
- Classroom Teaching: We’ll spend 40 hours in the classroom to teach and review everything you need to know to pass the written portion of the CDL exam. Our teachers are knowledgeable and patient, and they’ll work with you to make sure that you feel confident!
- Driving Practice: Out of the classroom, we’ll spend 120 hours behind the wheel. This portion of the class includes observation of the teacher driving as well as supervised practice yourself. You’ll get a feel for driving a truck on real roads, often the same ones that your CDL test is on.
Don’t spend another day in a job that’s a dead end! Call 160 Driving Academy to learn more, or register for classes at our Salt Lake City truck driving school by completing our quick online form now.